Monday, November 21, 2011

A Month of Thankfulness: Day Twenty One - My Health

I am thankful for my health.  Even at this time when I am coughing, sniffling, headache-y and generally miserable, I am thankful for my health.  I am thankful that I am free of cancer.  I am thankful that my neurological disorder (Chiari Malformation) has been mostly asymptomatic since surgical treatment.  I am thankful that my sight and hearing operate within normal parameters.  I am thankful that my migraines are down to one every several months.  I am thankful for the ability to walk and dance.  I am thankful that my most recent trips to the doctor have been for simple and easily treated conditions.  I am thankful that my greatest health complaint is of a lingering cold.  I am thankful that even if it weren't I would be able to get treatment.  I am thankful for my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment