Friday, November 18, 2011

A Month of Thankfulness: Day Eighteen - Science Fiction

I am thankful for Science Fiction.  I am thankful for an entire genre of imagining the future.  I am thankful for new ways to travel through space (and perhaps time)!  I am thankful for the exploration of other planets, life forms and technologies.  I am thankful for the science that comes from the imagination.  I am thankful for the exploration of morality, cultural norms and ethics using technology that doesn't exist yet.  I am thankful for special effects and computer generated images.  I am thankful for the writers, actors, artists and others that work to bring imaginary worlds to life.  I am thankful for the ability of science fiction to bring people from all walks of life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment