Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Book Post Feb 9-15

 Late Again but I have been reading:

Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein

This book is an absolute favorite.  It was the first Heinlein book that I ever read and I re-read it about once a year.  I'm still fascinated by the unique perspective that Heinlein presents on the human condition and I love how the character of Valentine Michael Smith grows and develops and changes as his exposure to human culture increases.  If you haven't read it, you definitely should!

Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
Four to Score by Janet Evanovich

The continuing adventures of Stephanie Plum, Bond Apprehension Agent.  Not very heavy reading but thoroughly enjoyably and absolutely hilarious.  

Currently Reading: Emerald Sea by John Ringo

The sequel to There Will be Dragons, takes two years later in the timeline and so far, is the same mix of action, intrigue and engaging characters that made me love the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment