Thursday, April 15, 2010

Newly Acquired Books!

Having just had my birthday, I recently acquired quite a few new books both as gifts and on my own spending efforts. I didn't need to go out and purchase anymore books given the status and size of my to-be-read pile but I couldn't resist!





A Mighty Fortress by David Weber, (Safehold #4) released as Hardcover April 13, 2010











Zealous Love: A Practical Guide to Social Justice by Mike and Denae Yankoski, released as Paperback January 1, 2010










Beyond the Shadows by Brent Weeks, (Night Angel Trilogy #3) released as Paperback December 1, 2010









Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich, (Stephanie Plum #10) released as Paperback June 21, 2005










Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb, (Liveship Traders #1) released as Paperback February 2, 1999











Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris, (Sookie Stackhouse #9) released as Paperback April 6, 2010





I can't wait to get started reading these books! I'm definitely excited to get down to some serious reading this weekend!


Currently Reading: The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment