Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 16 of NaNoWriMo

General Stats:

Words Written Today: 1437

Total Words Written: 25512

Write-ins attended: 10

Words Written at a Write-in Today: 1437

Total Words Written at Write-ins: 14043

Cups of Coffee: 14

Plans Changed to Accommodate More Writing: 2

Named Characters Killed: 1

Number of Airships: 7

Scenes I forgot to Plot Out: 1

Scenes Written that I'm likely to Cut in December: 2

Thoughts:

  • The stress of trying to do everything got to be yesterday, but today was a good step towards regaining momentum in all of my projects.
  • Would have gotten more written if I hadn't had to type up the handwritten words from this weekend.
  • Hurrah for reaching 25K!

Small Snippet of Novel:

"I didn't know that it was so dangerous. Traveling between towns. I didn't think." Jasper's eyes were wide and just a touch wild. "I didn't think that one more or less person with a weapon would matter. I," Jasper paused and took a deep shuddering breath. "I can't help but think that if I hadn't refused to fight, if I hadn't been stubborn that those men might be alive now. Someone Unnamed Yet was my friend. And my inaction got him killed." Jasper looked turned away, ashamed of his outburst.

NaNo-isms of the Day:

Aishipr

Barresl

Can you guess what words these were supposed to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment