Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Steam Tuesday: Pocket-Watches!

 Etsy is a great resource for Steampunk accessories.  I recently went on the hunt for Pocket-watches and came out with quite a few!



 I loved the floral detail on this one!

 This one reminded me of Japanese and Chinese painted screens and I loved the colors.

Couldn't resist looking for a watch with visible mechanisms.  It took me a while to find one with nice looking movements.  I was pleasantly surprised that this one turned out to be a wind-up watch.

I really liked the cut-out detail and was reminded of Old European Church Windows.

I really wanted to find a dragon decorated pocket-watch and I liked the shape and positioning of the dragon detail.













I now have a variety of options for fashionable time pieces to use in both my Steampunk garb and my daily life!

No comments:

Post a Comment