Monday, January 10, 2011

SteamCon 2010


I've decided to give up on doing a full write up of SteamCon 2010, it's been two months and I still haven't written one so I think I'll just put up some of my pictures and leave a few random thoughts at the end.

Japanese inspired Steampunk!


How Creative is that!



I totally love the dragon!

Random SteamCon Thoughts:
  • I loved seeing so many people in costume!
  • Even though I was dressed up, I totally felt under dressed right up until the kids in Jeans walked in.
  • I really enjoyed the panels I went to even though I got distracted during one of the panels and came out of it with a new story idea
  • I love watching Abney Park perform enough that it makes me forget that I don't actually enjoy concerts very much.
Next year's SteamCon theme is 20,000 Leagues under the Sea and I'm already contemplating my costume (and hoping that I get to go since I have no idea where and what I'll be doing. Thank you, Graduate School applications!)

No comments:

Post a Comment