Sunday, December 12, 2010

Writing Update Dec 12th

Since the end of NaNoWriMo, I've put my NaNo Novel away for the month of December. Luckily, I came up with three or four ideas to get started working on while I let my NaNo Novel cool off. I've also started making lists of what needs to be done when I let myself start in on my NaNo Novel again.

My new project is a Steampunk Murder Mystery set in a 1920's big city where the speakeasies of the 1920's have moved into airships. I've currently written a brief sketch or summary of the plot of the new novel. I've started detailed scene by scene outlines of the few two chapters and am getting more and more excited about getting to write the new novel. If it goes well, I might be able to turn it into a series about this particular detective.

No comments:

Post a Comment