Thursday, September 23, 2010

Return from the Dead...

Putting together my calendar for the next few months made me realize just how close it is to October. Which makes it really close to November aka National Novel Writing Month!

Last year, I tried to pick up NaNoWriMo a few days into November without any prior planning. As one might expect, that didn't go well. Though it did put me several thousand words above where I would have been without NaNoWriMo. This year I'm doing things a tad differently. I've already got a story idea trying to eat my brain! The next month or so will be spent in preparation for a month long writing spree.

Part of that preparation is to return to a regular blog posting schedule though it definitely won't be the everyday posting that I was trying to do before.

The rest will include detailed plotting, full character sketches and as much fantastical Steampunk world history as I can dream up.

NaNoWriMo, here I come! Warning: Nay-sayers will be fed to Dragons. (That means you, Dad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment